Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:

On the download page, Zope 2 should be above Zope 3.

Really? I thought most people want to push Zope 3. Shouldn't the latest release be listed first? I really don't care on way or the other, just curious.

Zope 2 is the more stable, tested release. I don't care what people want to "push", end users should get hinted towards the most stable release ;-)

Yeah, seems like no one likes the idea of message boards. My thinking was just that when I search for information I always go to Google before I'd ever search Zope.org.

Why is that a problem?

list threads posted online. It just seems like there's all of this valuable chatter that goes on about Zope that never gets to the Zope.org

Why should it be on zope.org?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk