Chris Withers wrote:
> Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:
>> Added a products page. Linked from the nav.
> Damn. This really is very good. Would there be any problem with just
> replacing the main_template and Products page on Zope.rog with this design?

I already proposed to setup his design as an alternative skin in for *testing* with the current content to Tom - he did not comment on that.

Nevertheless, even if we could use it as suggested, we'd need to make some changes (right column should be removed or replaced on non-Frontpage pages), styles should be defined along the current stylesheet, ...