Hi there,

Just as a FYI: the Zope Foundation formed a zope.org committee to guide the future of zope.org. Board members on this committee are myself and Aroldo Souza-Leite, and we're open to expand this committee with more people. The discussions of this committee will take place on this list (zope-web@zope.org).

We know there are various things going on and proposals made to improve both the public face of zope.org, present the Zope Foundation itself, as well as the community aspects of the site. We decided to proceed with the major discussions in september to avoid people being away for the summer holidays. We plan to take quick initial action afterwards.

If you're interested in serving on the committee, please let us know. In general if you want to help out with zope.org, pay attention to this mailing list in the future. :)