Martijn Faassen wrote:
Hi there,

This would seem to be low-hanging fruit, as it already works.

Right now we have It'd be nice if we could put this under

We seem to have two alternatives: make point directly to by doing something DNSy, or alternatively setting up the code that runs on

Michael, what kind of code is running behind Where is it hosted? What would have your preference?

It is a custom mix of unix tools, mark pilgrims feedparser module and CMF used for the frontend and storage.

There are just 2 files changing at, the web representation (index_html) and the RSS file (feed_rss.xml). Easiest solution is updating an adaption of both files every hour to a location at (planet.) -- the next will likely grow its own planet solution...

I'll create you a prototype for testing until the weekend.