Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
An alternative would be to have separate designs for Foundation and the rest of the site. Anyone have opinions on whether this is a good or bad idea?

I was under the impression that the two were separate and we were trying to decide on a design for the foundation first, because that site should be up ASAP. I fear if we try to come up with a design for both we'll end up in analysis paralysis again.

+1 for a separate foundation site design in the interest of getting the site *done*. Whether that same design ends up on as a whole is a decision we could take later.

Convincing argument for keeping the layouts separate (for now at least).

Anyway, the main show-stopper right now is that the nav doesn't work in Firefox 1.5 on Linux. All the other issues are things we could easily tweak later.