Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:

Please let me know of any bugs and what your browsers/os setup is.

Zope Foundation
Design 1, Version 1

While I really like the colours in general, I find the gray of the "Zope Foundation" in the logo image not right. Either should be darker (perhaps black?) or brighter. Either way, it needs to stand out more over the blue-grayish background.

I don't see a big problem with fixed layouts. I have a hard time letting the "it's a waste of space" argument count. Just make your browser window smaller and you got that space on your screen back!