Jim Fulton wrote:
[snip]
This isn't a separate repository, but just a project within the main software repository.

If you are not already a zope.org committer, to get write access to this, you will need to submit a contributor agreement, http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Subversion/Contributor.pdf. By far, the easiest and quickest way to submit this is to send me a signed scanned copy.

Good points. Thanks for the clarifications, Jim.

Note that this contributor agreement is still the *old* Contributor agreement, to Zope Corp. We're working on transitioning the existing repository to the Zope Foundation, but we're not quite there yet.

Regards,

Martijn