On 25 Sep 2006, at 12:05, Martijn Faassen wrote:
> Incidentally I'd like to float the idea of moving zopewiki to (some
> incarnation of) zope.org. Eg put it at zope.org/wiki

> +1 on the idea, it wouldn't even have to be in the same Zope instance,
> rewrite rules can do the stitching-in.
> I'd assume this is more of a foundation decision, though?

Consider this a foundation decision, let's do it. zope.org/wiki is the way to go.

Separate instance with rewrite rules sounds a good plan to me.

Jens, do you have enough zope.org fu to get this set up? Right now the whole zope.org is technically a complete unknown to me. Right now the implementation is the only thing stopping this from going ahead. :)

Unfortunately all the pieces "above" Zope, like rewrite setups, are out of reach and only accessible by ZC. I believe there's Squid in front, and the rewrites are handled by a rewriter process.

Additionally, there is no good information about the appserver tier, either. I was under the impression there were two, but when I tried to access them both I thought I always ended up on one and the same host.

I don't know what the schedule is for the foundation to start hosting this, but I'd argue for starting the systems setup from scratch and adding new settings then.

Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (Darwin)