Andrew Sawyers wrote:

Yeah, definitely. And if we go with that tool I volunteer to be
hooked up as a secondary.

As do I .....

All this DNS volunteering is great! Unfortunately, I'm a bit at a loss on how to proceed, as I'm not very familiar with DNS issues.

So, what I need:

* a single contact person for DNS issues that I can contact whenever something DNS related is needed, can advise me on these issues should I have questions, and who will arrange DNS matters among the three of you. I propose it's one of you three (Justizin, Jens, Andrew). Anyone volunteering for that?

* A plan of action worked out between the three of you. I basically need to know what needs to be done bureaucratically from the side of Zope Corporation and the Foundation to get this arranged. I'll leave the actual work to you all - I intend to only be there when stuff needs to be expedited somehow.

Regards,

Martijn