I second the motion.

On 9/26/06, Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 26 Sep 2006, at 18:17, Lennart Regebro wrote:

> I don't understand what you are debating, really. Could you clarify?

This is about propagating data from the primary DNS server (which
would be that service Andrew suggested) to the databases held on the
secondary DNS servers. It is a fully automatic process, under normal

Except for initial configuration, which we are working on now. ;)

There's also the question how many secondary servers we need, or how
much DNS serving capacity. Most "normal" domains have one primary and
one secondary server. I suggest one primary and two secondaries.

I second this motion!

Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter