I haven't even got my responder up yet, to be honest.

I'll be moving my domains to zoneedit at the same time as zope.org.

I assume one of these is yours, and one of them jens' ?

On 9/26/06, Andrew Sawyers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
If ya'll think 2's enough and your handling it; no worries.  If we want
another, I can do it also.

On 9/26/06 8:00 PM, "Justizin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Okay.
> ZoneEdit's import is broken, but zope.org zone is imported into their
> database.
> Who wants to run a slave?
> On 9/26/06, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Justizin wrote:
>>> On 9/26/06, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> [snip]
>>> I'm glad to be the lead, and I'm glad for either of the other guys to
>>> be the lead. ;d
>> You're the only one volunteering for this right now, as far as I can
>> see, so if you think you and Jens can get along after this DNS
>> initiation rite or whatever you two were having just now, you're now the
>> official lead. :) Great, thanks!
>>> Whoever you decide to nag, I think the three of us can hammer this out.
>> Excellent. By the way, are you a Zope Foundation member in any way? I'm
>> not sure whether it matters at this stage, just checking.
>>> Okay.  We will need:
>>>  * A copy of the existing zope.org zone files
>>>  * Cooperation from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to change the NS record pointers
>>>  * A list of people who need access in ZoneEdit
>> I will contact Rob and try to get the ball rolling. I'll pass it back to
>> you guys as soon as possible.
>> Regards,
>> Martijn

Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter