Chris Withers wrote:
Justizin wrote:
I don't want to take all the cookies, but like I said, I already own a
bunch of apaches, including siggraph.org and turing.acm.org, as a
volunteer.

I'd prefer the stuff we're talking about to live ideally on ZC's hardware...

I don't think Justizin was suggesting we run this stuff off other hardware.

On the medium to long term, I *would* like to pull in other hardware besides ZC's, by the way. Of course that would need to be on the basis of a well-supported machine. Eventually the ZF will want to take over the zope.org hosting, and probably not from within the context of ZC's hosting environment.

Regards,

Martijn