On 10/2/06, Martijn Faassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Chris Withers wrote:
> Justizin wrote:
>> I will take the next opportunity I have to bring this up with ACM HQ.
>> We have about fifty servers in Verizon / NYC, and this might be a good
>> way for us to begin contributing to the community at an organizational
>> level. :)
> OK, but what happens if you/they get bored of Zope?

ACM is smart enough to discuss some eventualities, and the ZF would
naturally as well should ACM make an offer. :)

I'm working on a proposal which would make services generally
available to F/OSS projects.  It's going to take some time.  The ACM
itself isn't using Zope yet, so don't worry about us / them getting
bored with it too quickly.  Our big project is scheduled to launch in

Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter