Yes.  I'll forward you both the ZFoundation welcome mail.

The biggest mistake I made was not asking Rob to double-check a few
records before making the switch.  I checked that all of our new NS
were resolving records, but didn't test them against the correct
records.

Okay I'm going to peek at the rest of this thread.