Wichert -

Use /etc/hosts.  Clear local DNS caches if you can.

 63.240.213.173 cvs.zope.org

It resolves fine from the ten or so machines I can check it on, but
that's only 0.0000000000001% or so of the internet.

If you see something other than hosts which point at 63.240.213.1,
please provide details.

On 10/12/06, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
There still appear to be some outstanding dns issues...

Chris

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Is something happening with svn.zope.org? I haven't been able to use
> anonymous or authorized svn for two days.
>
> Wichert.

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter
http://www.siggraph.org/