Justizin wrote:
I hope you all curl up and die.  I'm going to use TurboGears, since
apparently noone in the Zope community will fucking talk to me

I'm sure you will be sorely missed ;-)

Seriously, you seemed like a well meaning, fairly clued up, if slightly arrogant guy when you offered to help, but these tirades of abuse are making you look like a clown - and I should know; Google can testify to several of my own clownish tirades...

Justin, good luck with TurboGears, I hope none too many of your customers stumble across your postings here...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk