On Oct 13, 2006, at 8:45 AM, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 13 Oct 2006, at 03:06, Lennart Regebro wrote:

Does this have anything with the sudden onsplurt of spam via Zope mailing lists?

No. Unless Apache sends mail nowadays...

The Mailman thing was an *unrelated* problem.

Actually, it was sort of tangentially related. Mailman's delivery got wedged because I changed its permissions, in the process of setting Andrew up, in a way I thought would be non-problematic and which turned out not to be, in the process of un-wedging its legitimate mail delivery, a bunch of spam was sent out as well. That was my mistake and it shouldn't happen again.

Systems Administrator
Zope Corp.