FYI: now works as an alternative url for

Thinking about efficient canonical urls - easy to type, spell, remember, maintain - for the wikis (about 70 of them!), we could go with

3. (for example - some simple single-word domain)

Any other good options ? I am implementing 1 first.

Many of the zope wiki folders have camel-case WikiNames. Usually I make folder ids short and lower-case which also helps distinguish them from pages, but this might or might not be practical here. In 1 the WIKIID is case-sensitive, in 2 and 3 it isn't.