Good day all.. I noticed from irc there are some unicode errors still occuring on the zope 3 wiki. This is probably related to , I think I forgot to install the latest fixes on after testing them. I'm about to do that. I plan to also push the new history implementation we've been testing on This means starting over with no edit history, from a UI perspective at least, but I hope this will cause no hardship. The new one keeps permanent revisions regardless of packing and is a little nicer to browse. Thanks to Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration who funded this work.