On Jan 15, 2008, at 11:11 , Sascha Welter wrote:

(Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 10:57:00AM +0100) Michael Haubenwallner wrote/ schrieb/egrapse:
[1] http://www.zope.org/Resources/ZSP/

We have hit a hardcoded limit again, collection size is at 300 atm.
I'll check with one of the powers.

Looking through the list I notice that we can throw out Network AG
(Location Schlieren, Switzerland), Website: http://www.network-ag.com/
Profile: http://www.zope.org/Resources/ZSP/NetworkAG
- I used to work there, until the company went bancrupt a few years ago
(in 2004 IIRC).

There are a whole lot of defunct companies in there, or those that do not offer anything Zope-related anymore. There are also what appears to be test entries which someone then published.