On Feb 4, 2008, at 21:32 , Simon Michael wrote:

I wonder what we could do about that. I'm on #zope poking it with a stick, if anyone wants to brainstorm ?

Move it to a real server with sufficient memory would be my guess. I have a feeling that the virtual server restricts process creation after a certain memory threshold has been reached, which would prevent Apache processes from spawning, so Apache gets killed slowly.

You could slow down the process by restricting the wiki.zope.org memory use even further by continuing to reducing the number of threads/database connections.