We're planning on migrating the zope.org servers to a new facility sometime in the very near future and would like to get some input on timing and co-ordinate on DNS changes, since it looks like you all run the DNS masters. Ideally, I'd like to do this Thursday night, but I can understand if that's short notice for you, so if there's a time that'd work better for you, I'm open to re-scheduling. The primary upside of this move is that we'll be able to provide root level access to the servers once they've been migrated, something that I know has been a desire for some time.

Would late Thursday night be acceptable to you? And who do I need to co-ordinate DNS changes with?

Systems Administrator
Zope Corp.