On Jun 10, 2008, at 18:02 , David Lawson wrote:

Would late Thursday night be acceptable to you? And who do I need to co-ordinate DNS changes with?

I'll handle it on this end since I'm currently on Central Standard Time and it'll be easier to coordinate. David, what timeframe Thursday night are you thinking about?

Generally I like to start at eleven since it's late enough for traffic (in the US at least) to have dropped to a low point. Would that work for you?

11 PM Thursday is fine. I'll email you a list of hostnames pointing to the current ZC server(s), just for information.