The servers and services maintained by Zope Corporation will be moving to a new home late Thursday night Eastern Standard Time.

What services are affected?

The most important service addresses include...

 - and

How long will the outage last?

The servers will be moved physically to a new hosting provider. There will be an outage of about 2 hours for the physical move, as well as an outage while the new DNS information for these services propagate throughout the internet. Service may be spotty for several hours past the 2 hour physical move window. Work is slated to start at about 11:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (04:00 GMT, 05:00 CEST).

How does this affect me?

If you are doing development on software stored on, or if you want to surf or use the egg repository on you will see an outage lasting at least 2 hours. Please refrain from checking in software changes during this period and wait until the service addresses resolve normally. Mail to or from the Zope mailing lists will be interrupted until the physical move has been completed and the DNS record changes have propagated to your ISP.

The Zope Corporation sysadmin team will handle the move, if you have any questions please contact me directly and I will clear up any issues with them.