We've completed the zope.org migration, the site is responding, mail.zope.org is up and looks to be processing mail, as well as serving the list archives and all just fine, and I can see people logging in to cvs so everything looks good. The instances running www.zope.org are more than a bit slow at the moment because they lost their object caches, so I've got a monitor running on them to put the caches in offline mode to let the instances recover a bit when they get backed up. All in all, while this took a little longer than I was anticipating, it went quite smoothly.

Systems Administrator
Zope Corp.