On Jun 15, 2008, at 06:09 , Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 15. Juni 2008 06:04:37 -0500 Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

IMHO seeing some caching-related issues in exchange
for enjoying a redundantly configured caching tier is a good tradeoff for
the current site.

The current caching makes it impossible to edit anything on zope.org in a reasonable way.

I have always been able to work with it using force-reload where necessary, using Camino or Firefox. I know some other browsers like Safari don't seem to be able to send a real force-reload, so I gave up on those for zope.org editing work. I have to admit I have not done any editing work after this move, but I have been able to log in and get to folder content views etc with all logged-in options intact and visible.

If you are using a suitable browser that can issue "real" forced reloads and you still see a problem let us know, David (or some other ZC SA) will have to look into it then.