On Jun 24, 2008, at 11:43 , Kevin Teague wrote:

The password reset feature is not working on zope.org right now:

http://www.zope.org/mail_password_form

This just throws a 'Connection refused' error. And due to some silliness involving using another computer when the power supply went on my workstation around the same time as the server migration, I managed to lock myself out of my zope.org account and svn access :(

If anyone can fix it, it'd be much appreciated :)

There's an issue with the email services on the appservers, which is the source of the "Connection refused" message. I'm in contact with the ZC admins to find out about some oddities I am seeing before restarting them.

jens