On Mon, 2008-11-10 at 02:40 -0500, David Lawson wrote:
> Sorry, svn.zope.org experienced a hardware failure earlier in the day
> which we believed we had remediated, but which has re-surfaced as
> something more serious.  We're working on getting it resolved and
> should have it back up soon, hopefully before noon EST.

I'm with Martijn here. I'm happy you take care of the machine, but noon
EST is a full working day in Europe without svn.zope.org. That's a lot
of buildout processes hanging. So, please, pretty please, can you make
the machine fail gracefully for the outside world and not have dangling
connections?

Thanks!

Christian

--