Hi Egon

This Add Menu entry is registred in the factory attribute of
the localUtility directive.

> the other to
> .../++etc++site/default/@@contents.html?type_name=BrowserAdd__
> zope.app.schemacontent.content.ContentComponentDefinition

This Add Menu item was registred in a addMenuItem directive
for the menu "add_component" which does the same a second time.

> Egon
> --
> Egon Frerich, Freudenbergstr. 16, 28213 Bremen
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I fixed this.
There was a second registration for the menu "add_component".
Which does the same like the factory in localUtility directive.

Regards
Roger Ineichen

Projekt01 GmbH
www.projekt01.ch