Hi all,

I'm just beginning to study Zope 3 (helped by the magnificent Philipp von Weitershausen's book). I'm specially interested in the schema framework, and how it can be used to implement relationships between objects (if it can be used that way).

I know that are proposals to replace vocabularies by sources, as described in the thread:

My doubs are:

1) Are sources already implemented ? If not, it will be ?

2) In any case, are sources/vocabularies a good way to implement relationships between objects ? I think an implementation of ISource and ITerm/s and so on could be writted providing values obtained from other objects, but I'm not sure what could happen with this relationship after created. For instance, if the referenced object is deleted after that. Is there any utilities in Zope 3 to take care about referential integrity between objects ?

In Zope 2, I've added some Foreign Key capabilities to Z Catalogs, using one catalog per meta_type and overriding manage_beforeDelete and so on. So, for instance, a customer can't be deleted if it has some referencing invoice. I just one to know if there are better ways to obtain the same result in Zope 3.

Thanks in advance

Santi Camps