On Monday 18 April 2005 10:39, Jim Fulton wrote:
> This is simply a result of the fact that no one has written a credentials-
> extraction plugin for FTP yet.

I wouldn't mind writing a credentials-extraction plugin for FTP which isn't
that hard. But what I am confused about is the through the web configuration
of the credentials plugins.

How do I specify that an credentials-extraction plugin is for the FTP protocol
and not for HTTP.

Because the authenticate method loops through all the configured credentials
plugins and calls the extractCredentials(request) method. Which is the method
that throws the exceptions I mentioned in my previous email and hence my FTP
plugin doesn't get called.

Michael Kerrin

55 Fitzwilliam Square,
Dublin 2