Hello Tim,

when I updated at 2005-04-15 Zope3X I copied the "old" pyd-files and I had no
problems. So I don't download the file which have the date 2005-04-02 on your
member page.

With the revision 30047 I copied the files again and get an error message. But
your file from 2005-04-02 the error message is gone. I assume now everything is

Am 19 Apr 2005 um 17:47 hat Tim Peters geschrieben: