On Wednesday 20 April 2005 09:42, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Gaaaah !!!! Why oh why ? The document is now totally unreadable, except
> by reading a generated .ps or .pdf. That's not the way to go for
> documentation :(

Remember that this document has to be read by an independent third party and
they want nicely layouted pages, which I think they have a right to demand.
ReST can just not provide that, but LaTeX can. Also, for simple (in terms of
layout) documents like this, they are still readable in LaTeX source form.

Stephan Richter