Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
[snip]
I would like to settle for a consistent naming convention. I'm ok with keeping the X (under the premasis of an alternate interpretation) and I also agree with Martijn that "Zope X3 3.1.0" is quite long, but I can accept even the worst naming convention if it is at least consistent.

I'm not sure what you're suggesting here, but let's please not settle into "Zope X3 3.1.0" if th only reason is to be consistent with Zope X3 3.0; this means you could never correct a mistake. Let's make it simple and straightforward now, so that there won't be so many problems with interpretation.

Regards,

Martijn