Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
Stephan Richter wrote:

On Saturday 07 May 2005 14:39, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

Removed all cases of bogus use 'i18n:translate'

I think most of these cases are not at all bogus. See below.

I already told Dimitry, which triggered his recent mail. He will fix this, once the discussion on Zope3-Dev comes to a conclusion.

Ah, my bad. I didn't realize that this checkin was *before* the MessageID thread on zope3-dev.

I just wanted to remove 'XXX' msgid from the POT file, but then Stephan helped me to realize what the things not so simple. :-) All the translations still work however since automatic translation.

Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at