Tres Seaver wrote:
Achim Domma (Procoders) wrote:

can somebody explain me, what would be the recomended way to import
external data into Zope? Let say I have developed a product which stores
his data in the ZODB. How can I fill the DB with data via a script and
not via the Web interface?

 $ bin/zopectl help run
 run <script> [args] -- run a Python script with the Zope
                        environment set up.  The script can use
                        the name 'app' access the top-level Zope

Zope 3's zopectl doesn't have the 'run' command (yet). It wouldn't be too hard porting it over from Zope 2, though.