On Sunday 08 May 2005 10:01, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> Thoughts?

I don't mind the two semantics. I just think that if tal:content and an
explicit message id in i18n:translate is specified, an error should be
raised. I bet you it does already.

Also, we need a solution now, not one that goes through the proposal process
first. Also, please note that it is *very* difficult to implement new
attributes in TAL, so someone would have to sign up implementing this; it
would certainly not be me.

Stephan Richter