Stephan Richter wrote:
On Sunday 08 May 2005 14:45, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

Also, please note that it is *very* difficult to implement new
attributes in TAL, so someone would have to sign up implementing this; it
would certainly not be me.

Now *that's* a valid point. But it touches a problem that we seem to run into often lately:extending and fixing TAL. Working with code that is not maintainable (at least you, I and many other people refuse to work on this code) is close to being worthless in the long term. Some day when Fred won't be handy for fixing TAL issues, we'll be in a bad fix.

Dimitry and Godefroid have also successfully fixed TAL issues. ;-)

I'm ready to do the code refactoring/cleanup after 3.1 will be released.

Dmitry Vasiliev (dima at