Hello All,

I have created some helppages for my application and want to connect this helppages to the online helpsystem of zope 3.

1.

I do that with:

  <configure zcml:condition="have onlinehelp">

    <help:register
        id="dictum"
        title="My first application"
        doc_path="./help/package_intro.rst"
        class="zope.app.onlinehelp.onlinehelptopic.RESTOnlineHelpTopic"
        />

  <help:register
      id="app.version01"
      parent="dictum"
      title="Version I"
      doc_path="./help/version01/content.rst"
      class="zope.app.onlinehelp.onlinehelptopic.RESTOnlineHelpTopic"
      />
  </configure>

That works fine.

If I put the configuration in an extra folder "help" and try to include it as a package:

<include package=".help" />

I got the message:

NameError: name 'helpsystem' is not defined

What is the missing piece?

2. The content of the online-help says:

The Online Help supports

    * plain text documents
    * structured text documents
    * restructured text documents
    * HTML documents
    * Page template based content

but HTML and ZPT's are rendered as resturctured text, so there is a difference between reality and online help.
Will that be changing in the future?

3. Ok, I am using resturctured text, but I can't use all german characters. How can I configure other encodings for the online help?

Regards,
Peter