Hi,

I get a ForbiddenAttribute when I try to use a filter parameter in a browser:menuItem

 <browser:menuItem
   menu="object"
   title="cpsma_add_subfolder"
   for=".interfaces.IMailFolder"
   action="view?add_folder=1"
   permission="cpsmailaccess.ViewMailBox"
  filter="python:context.canCreateSubFolder()"
   />

It seems that the bound method is not callable, but I have declared the object type (MailFolder)
as a content class :

<content class=".mailfolder.MailFolder">
   <implements
       interface="zope.app.annotation.interfaces.IAttributeAnnotatable"
       />
   <implements
       interface="zope.app.container.interfaces.IContentContainer"
       />
   <require
       permission="cpsmailaccess.ViewMailBox"
       interface=".interfaces.IMailFolder"
       />
 </content>

Anything missing ?

Regards,

Tarek

ps: i could have used context/canCreateSubFolder in the TALES condition
but I have other places where a python expression is needed.

-- Tarek ZIADE, Nuxeo SARL: Zope Service Provider. Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Tel: +33 (0)6 30 37 02 63 Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps Gestion de contenu web / portail collaboratif / groupware / open source