Maik Röder wrote:
This project is in the interest of Nuxeo, and the success of it is
important for our future. There is no way we can keep that separate.
What you probably mean is to ask how we can make sure that Nuxeo does
not stop OTHER peoples interests from being vested in the project. And
this will be done by hosting it somewhere else (Chalmers for moment)
and having loads of Non-Nuxeo people involved. This is not a Nuxeo

How do you plan to make sure that people don't get the impression that this is a Nuxeo project?

They're being consulted on this by me and others. We all share the aim in making this project neutral.

The first step would be to keep the project in "neutral" hands.

It is in neutral hands. Nuxeo is one company that is involved. Others
are Infrae, and also Chalmers university, and loads of people that
come from companies that I don't remember the name of (sorry), and
some people that are not affiliated with any company.
How do you make sure that people don't get the impression that the
project is not in neutral hands? Do you plan to create dome kind
of neutral foundation?

At first we'd like to try some open-source style cooperation, but we've discussed issues of copyright assignment in the past and will again in the future.

Anyway, this is actively being worked on.