Roger Ineichen wrote:
Hi together,

How do we ensure that a activated utility get right handled
if we copy a local site?

I can't see a concept where this is implemented?
Perhaps I oversee something. I think ISublocation
doesn't handle the usecase at all. Why do we have acitivated
utilities in a copied site? How get the copied utilities
activated?

What I see is that the utilities get copied via ISublocations
like a normal container can copy it's childs. But how get they
activated in the registry?

I would expect the registry to be copied too, so I would expect the
utilities to be active by virtue of that.  Having said that, I doubt
that anyone has tried this before and I wouldn't be surprised if there
were problems.

Jim