Tres Seaver wrote:

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

Stephan Richter wrote:

On Monday 23 May 2005 21:30, Julien Anguenot wrote:

According to TODO.txt within the doc sub-folder it's written :

"Bugs starting with * represent bugs that must be fixed for the 3.0.x
branch as well ."

Is it still something that needs to be done ?

Yeah, but noone does it. ;-\ So for all practical purposes you can
ignore it.

Well, if it's not too much trouble, please merge your fixes to the trunk
also to the X3.0. branch. We might want to make a X3.0.1 legacy release
for the few people out there using X3.0. I might even do it if it won't
end up being too much work (which means it'll mostly depend on how well
you guys merge).

I would venture that he major clients for such a release will be the
same folks who need a Zope 2.8.1 (because 2.8.1 would logically include
the latest 3.0.x release).  That is more than a few folks. ;)

Very good point! I hadn't even thought of that aspect yet.