Stéphane Brunet wrote:
Hi,

After reading a few months of the Zope3-dev mailinglist archive, I have decided to pick a bug from the todo list and try to solve it...

Great!

> I have
chosen the issue 316 which seems less complicated than others for a newcomer like me ;-)

Does anybody else is working on this bugfix or has already done the job ?

Should I work on the source from the ZopeX3 trunk or the 3.0.0 release ?

I'm working on a new test runner that will replace test.py.  So it
would be best if you picked a different issue.  Sorry.
I'll assign this issue to me.

Thanks!

Jim