Stéphane Brunet wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:

I'm working on a new test runner that will replace test.py.  So it
would be best if you picked a different issue.  Sorry.
I'll assign this issue to me.

Thanks!

Jim

Ok,

btw, this bug also appears on linux and with Python 2.3.5 (so you can update the version info on the issue Collector).

Which bug (or task) do you suggest me to investigate ? (something not too obscure... )

I don't know off hand.  I haven't been watching the collector
lately. :/ Hopefully, someone else will have a suggestion.

Jim