On Saturday 21 May 2005 05:52, Roger Ineichen wrote:
> Hi Jim
>
> I like to work on the activity based wfmc workflow.
> Can I help you with the UI work. Do you need some
> views or something else for adding workflow definition
> or instances? Or is there allready somthing where I
> didn't see?

If you want to work on a UI, I would be glad to help out.

But the first question is: Jim, where do you store your workflow instances in
your application? This is for me the trickiest part. For stateful workflow it
was easy, because you annotated the workflow instance to the object that was
worked on and had a status...

Any hints would be appreciated... (I also want this insight for the SchoolTool
project, so I get it right there as well.)

Regards,
Stephan
--
Stephan Richter