On Saturday 28 May 2005 09:55, Julien Anguenot wrote:
> Can we have your use cases ?

Administrators need to be able to manipulate workflow definitions via an
interface online, so that manipulating XML files is definitely not an option.
Also, those administrators only deal with all of this on a very high level
and its the system's task to keep integrety.

But I have to play around with this some more, before I can see the full

> Do you plan to add this to the zope.wfmc trunk ?

eventually, I plan to put it into zope.app.wfmc.

Stephan Richter