On Thu, 2005-06-02 at 23:48, Ivo van der Wijk wrote:
> On 6/2/05, H Jansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I have build a very useful website in Zope2 in which I used the LocalFS
> > product for web access to my local file system. New to Zope3 I'm looking
> > for similar functionality.
> >
> > I'd like to hear if anyone has dealt with this issue before in Zope3?
> > How should I go about it, will I have to go deep and start writing the
> > thing from scratch ... :sad:
> >
> I don't think there are any existing products that implement this, but
> depending on what you want to store on this LocalFS, I think
> implementation in Zope3 should be alot easier than with Zope2
>   Ivo

Can you tell me step by step which implementation stages must/should be
addressed? At the moment I don't have the time to read the developers
handbook front to back, so your information may help me save a lot of
time. (I'm proficient with Python though.)

TNO Physics and Electronics Laboratory

The disclaimer that applies to e-mail from TNO
can be found on: http://www.tno.nl/disclaimer/email.html