Stephan Richter wrote:
On Sunday 05 June 2005 09:35, Jim Fulton wrote:

- What's the deadline for this?

Well, um, Stephan was hoping to make the beta today. :)

I don't know if we can treat the absense of DAV locking as a bug and
get it in after the beta.


No, that would be a feature. So we either have the choice of waiting a week or making an alpha release. I am for the first option, since I would like to have all packages included in the release.

+1

Jim

--
Jim Fulton           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]       Python Powered!
CTO                  (540) 361-1714            http://www.python.org
Zope Corporation     http://www.zope.com       http://www.zope.org
_______________________________________________
Zope3-dev mailing list
Zope3-dev@zope.org
Unsub: http://mail.zope.org/mailman/options/zope3-dev/archive%40mail-archive.com

Reply via email to