Dominik Huber wrote:
Florent Guillaume wrote:

Log message for revision 30706:
 Revert changes to IIntIdsSet interface.

Could you expand a bit in the checkin message on the motivations behind
your changes?

I discussed with Jim a problem raised by the intid utility during registration of objects that can not be adapted to IKeyReference. We want to change the subscribers to not attempt a register/unregister if they can't get a key reference.

I misunderstood Jim's implementation suggestion and changed the IIntIdsSet interface spuriously. This change I reverted back today.

It'd be great if you could include such explanations in checkin messages. It helps us understand the rationale behind your checkins. As a guideline, I suggest to focus on the WHY of a change, not the WHAT for checkin messages. Same goes for comments, of course.